07 August 2010

Pool Party!


For Jacob's birthday he really wanted to have a party with his friends. He was so excited to have his friends over to swim and have cake! He was so cute...when his friends arrived with presents he was just so shocked and even more giddy. He kept saying, "My friends are bringing presents? Wow, this is so cool!" Everyone had a great time playing in the pool, and Daddy grilled yummy hamburgers and hot dogs for us all.

Since Jacob loves dogs so much, we picked a dog cake. He loved it!



Jacob's favorite part of the party was when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" to him. He just grinned from ear to ear
It was too cute watching him open gifts. He kept exclaiming, "I love it! I love it! I don't know what it is, but I LOVE it!"

Happy Birthday, sweet Jacob! I can't believe my baby boy is five!!!!

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment