20 August 2010

Just Another Homeschooling Day...

The boys and I love starting our mornings off on the right foot by singing together. Every time his brothers start singing, Jamie smiles from ear to ear. He loves their "joyful noise"! Jacob said that his favorite song is "This is the day that the Lord has made!"


Joshua and Joseph built with blocks while Jacob and I worked on handwriting. It is always so neat to see what they will create!


Jacob and I had a bit of a trial, when it came to working on handwriting, but in the end, he said the sweetest thing to me. "Mommy, I love you because you told me I could do it! And now, I can!" His words just melted my heart, and reminded me yet again why I love teaching my children. It's not always easy, but it is so worth it!

This afternoon  I am going to work on lesson plans for next week, and on a notebook to organize my stuff for co-op. I LOVE lesson planning. :) We were going to go outside to draw with sidewalk chalk, but then a nasty storm came through, so that will have to wait until tomorrow.


Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment