06 April 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window... the sites and smells of Spring! Gorgeous!

I am thinking... "Mmmm, tacos..."

From the learning rooms... Discussions on why it is so important to set a good example. Practice counting objects, Discussions of Easter.

I am thankful for... the amazing life that I am blessed with! God is so good to me!

From the kitchen... my kitchen has been sadly neglected this week...

I am wearing... Chocolate brown slacks with plaid detailing in them, a rose and cream floral top and a taupe cardigan. Note to self- STOP wearing boring outfits on Tuesdays!

I am reading... all sorts of instructional type things on skin care. Yup, I'm a dork.

I am hoping... to gain the self confidence that I desire.

I am creating... a new business for myself.

I am praying... for peace as it feels like my world is changing so much these days.

Around the house... doing some major organizing work in the bedrooms. Preparing to paint the upstairs soon.

One of my favorite things... Seeing what an amazing father my husband is.

A few plans for the rest of the week...church tomorrow, MOPS meeting on Thursday, meeting friends for coffee on Friday, manicure, then church on Sunday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


My little photographer took this picture Saturday. I love that he can take pictures of Rick and I together.


Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment