19 April 2010

Play Date at the Park



We went to a playdate at the local park with friends today. What a gorgeous day for playing at the playground!

After playing, the boys were BEGGING to go to the library, so we decided to go have lunch at McDonald's before heading to look at books. The local McDonald's is actually a nice place to have lunch. I've never been one to think about eating inside of a fast food place, but apparently it's rather common here! They have the nicest lady that works the dining room, the boys thought she was sweet. Jamie even got to try his first french dry...he liked it quite a bit!!!


We went to the library and checked out a humongous stack of books. I love that my boys love the library! I think they would have stayed all day if we could have! Jacob mentioned the idea of bringing school work to work on it there...I think it's a rather good idea!

Love,



0 comments:

Post a Comment