24 April 2010

The Big Boys' Room!



I have always really liked the bedding and decoratives we have for the big boys, so creating a room around them was so much fun!

I wanted to use bold, rich colors to set the tone. Since red is Jacob's favorite color, I wanted to be sure it was a main color in the room.  I liked this brown color because it just seemed like the perfect "lodge" feel. We chose "Ironwood" and " Red Hot" for the wall colors. The boys especially loved the foam paw prints and bears.


The only thing left to do is to add a small chair in the corner to finish off the reading area. Jacob loves his special "dog shelf" for his prized stuffed animals.



Joshua (Bear) loves that his room is bear themed.

Love,


1 comments:

  1. What a beautiful set of boys! I bet they keep you very busy. I hope you help them understand they truly are princes if they have the King of Kings as their Father in Heaven. I love what you are doing with their bedrooms too.

    Alan, publisher www.beautifulbeddingsets.com

    ReplyDelete