05 April 2010

Not Me Monday

It has been a while since I have done one of these, but I figure it's about time, LOL!.

1. I did not get so paranoid and in a total panic about getting wrinkles. I did not go on and on about how I am going to need Botox or I will look like a shriveled prune. I did not feel like I was literally on the verge of tears about these wrinkles.
2. My oldest child did not then tell me, "You can still go to the park even if you have wrinkles" in his serious and sympathetic tone.
3. I did not just send my husband to McDonalds at 9 o'clock at night on Easter Sunday.
4. I am not nervous to hold my first Mary Kay skin care class because I totally confident in my ablities.
5. I am not about to eat said McDonalds since I am on a diet.

Happy Monday!,

0 comments:

Post a Comment