09 February 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window... Sunshine and snow and a super cold day.

I am thinking... our violins should be here any minute...

From the learning rooms... memory verses, St. Valentine's day cards, workbooks, Bible Friends...


I am thankful for...being able to praise God through music...what a blessing!

From the kitchen...thinking my littlest one will start on baby cereal :)

I am wearing
..a brown corduroy long skirt, brown, olive and light orange paisley shirt, light orange cardigan, and brown knee socks.

I am reading... not so much right now :(

I am hoping... to hear my doorbell ring :)

I am creating... St. Valentine's day cards


I am praying... for my dearest friend as her family is moving.

Around the house... "O Sacred Head of Jesus..."

One of my favorite things...baby kisses and coffee ;)

A few plans for the rest of the week... Busy week! homeschool group meeting tonight (unless the weather is bad...) St. Valentine's day party on Thursday, schoolwork, housework, a tea on Saturday...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment