25 February 2010

Happy Birthday Joshua and Joseph!

This year we decided to celebrate the "brothers" birthdays together. My little Bear turned three, and baby Monkey turned two! It was especially neat to see them excited for each other to be having a birthday celebration.

Daddy grilled the most delicious steaks EVER for dinner!


Joshua's Lightening McQueen cake.

Joseph's Thomas cake.


The "brothers" birthday gift.

The boys couldn't wait to "cook" up a wonderful meal! :)


Hugs and Blessings,

2 comments:

  1. Melly, my son has that same kitchen...he loves it! I love the wonderful meals he makes for me there. My favorite is his ice cream soup...his specialty! ;) Happy birthday to you and your boys! -Trisha Wray

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trisha! They are loving the kitchen!

    ReplyDelete