01 February 2010

Menu Planning Monday


Monday
Breakfast: Bacon and Eggs
Lunch: Sausage and Potato Skillet
Dinner: Baked Chicken, PA Dutch Green Beans, Corn, Rolls

Tuesday
Breakfast: Cinnamon Raisin Biscuits
Lunch: Chicken Salad and Bread
Dinner: Chuck Roast, PA Dutch Potato Bake

Wednesday
Breakfast: Fried Apple French Toast
Lunch: Hotdogs and a veggie
Dinner: Washday Casserole

Thursday
Breakfast: Potato Pancakes
Lunch: Leftover Casserole
Dinner: Meatloaf, Macaroni and Cheese, Broccoli

Friday
Breakfast: Oatmeal
Lunch: Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwiches
Dinner: Homemade Tomato Soup and Grilled Cheese Sandwiches

Saturday
Breakfast: Peanut Butter Coffee Cake
Lunch: Sloppy Joe
Dinner: Creamy Chicken and Biscuit Casserole

Sunday
Breakfast: Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Lunch: Leftover Casserole
Dinner: Pinto Beans, Rice, Ham, Cornbread



Love,

2 comments:

  1. Wow -- can I come eat at YOUR house? That sounds wonderfully yummy! How do you stay so slim? (please don't tell me you can eat ANYTHING you want and still look the way you do?) :)
    Rebecca in Canada

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Rebecca! You are so sweet.

    I certainly wish that I could say I have this wonderfully exercise routine that I follow, and that I drink plenty of water and eat in moderation. BUT, no one likes a liar, LOL. The truth is, I sometimes get busy and forget to feed myself during the day, do Pilates "when I have the chance", have a treadmill in my room that's just waiting to be assembled and I drink way too much coffee, lol. Let's just say that getting into shape is on my to-do list. (and sadly, it's no where near the top of the list, lol)Unfortunately, at the moment, "exercise" is chasing after a toddler who has just stolen the baby's binky.

    Hugs,
    Melly Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete