16 February 2010

Learning Scriptures and Tiny Violins






The boys have really surprised me with how well they are retaining the memory verses that they have learned! It is so precious to me to hear them quoting God's Word. :)

The boys have been really enjoying their new violins. I love how excited they are about wanting to learn. We ordered a lesson book that teaches children to read music using color coding. We figured that was right up our alley, LOL. I look forward to being able to share video of them playing some day. I think they would really like that...

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. they are doing amazing. you are a wonderful mommy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please share the name of the lesson book you bought ... thanks (o:

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the lesson book we are using: http://www.gdaemusic.com/. It's adorably cute, and the boys think the characters are fun.

    ReplyDelete