20 October 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my window...alternating sunshine and clouds, breeze blowing and leaves falling...

I am thinking... does trail mix and coffee count as lunch?

From the learning rooms... really, really needing to work on lesson plans but it makes my brain sizzle...

I am thankful for... this adorable little baby in the bouncer seat beside me!

From the kitchen...real actual food that has been cooked by me.

I am wearing...
gray Yoga pants and a hot pink tunic shirt.

I am reading... um, not a thing at the moment.

I am hoping...to settle into a good routine soon.

I am creating... not much at the moment, but hopefully soon I will be able to get back into making things...

I am praying... oh I have so much on my heart right now, I wouldn't know where to begin, lol.

Around the house... just trying to keep things maintained...the house is really in good shape!

One of my favorite things... watching the boys interact with James...

A few plans for the rest of the week...just attempting to settle into new routines.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

My Three Little Stair Steps :).

Hugs,

1 comments:

  1. All the photos of your little boys sure make me miss mine -- all grown up now. I remember being so tired and wanting so much for them to grow up, and now... what I wouldn't give for one day of playing with my little boys.... :(
    Enjoy them! They are SO sweet!!!!
    Rebecca :)

    ReplyDelete