27 October 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...a chilly gray day.

I am thinking... I can't believe how behind we are today...oh wait, yes I can!

From the learning rooms... the boys are LOVING school!!!!!

I am thankful for... my house which is actually clean!

From the kitchen...it feels good to be able to cook real meals for my family again.

I am wearing...
olive wide-legged dressy trousers, a light olive shirt with lavender flowers and a taupe cardigan.

I am reading... reading...gee that sounds nice.

I am hoping...to somehow find energy. I am just so tired.

I am creating... most of my creative energy has gone towards lesson plans and organizing my house right now...

I am praying... oh I have so much on my heart right now, I wouldn't know where to begin, lol.

Around the house... just trying to keep things maintained...the house is really in good shape!

One of my favorite things... that Joshua really believes he is a bear...

A few plans for the rest of the week...school, Thursday James has a dr's appt. and we have a Trunk r' Treat thing at Daddy's work, a few trips to the tanning bed, Friday we will carve pumpkins, Saturday we will go to a local Fall Festival...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


"I'm a cowboy, er, Mommy. I'm a Mommy."

Blessings,


0 comments:

Post a Comment