26 October 2009

Living Room Re-do

I was reminded earlier that I never posted pictures after we painted the living room and kitchen. So, without further ado- here they are!



The color we used is Avocado Escape from Dutch Boy. I LOVE this color! We hung red and cream toile valances from Waverly. I don't know why but I just really like the green and red together. I also really like the contrast of the dark wood with the bold colors. The living room has really become such a comfortable place in our house, and I just love spending time in there.

I think one of my favorite things in the room is being surrounded by family photographs. And I like that the room is pretty but the children can play in there without too much concern of breaking something.

Rather than putting the foam things on the fireplace, we decided to use a quilt that had the colors from the room in it. Now the fireplace is a comfy place for Joshua to sit with a book (he just loves to sit there, lol), and it added an accent of color to the room!

Hugs,


0 comments:

Post a Comment