03 September 2009

Jacob's First Soccer Practice









The first soccer practice didn't get started off exactly the way I would have hoped...we got an email telling us our first practice was in an hour and a half. Yikes! So after a mild panic attack and rushing around like a crazy person- we managed to get there on time.

Jacob was a little overwhelmed (I think, just like me, he would have felt better if he'd had more time to prepare himself...) but he really had a great time. This was his first time doing anything like this- but I think it is something he is going to really enjoy.

I was amazed at how much actual skill they started teaching these little guys... I guess I didn't know what to really expect, but I thought there'd be a little more playing in the grass and needing shoes tied...But, they were all out there lining up and doing dribbling drills and learning to shoot goals...WOW.

I don't know if there could be too much cuter than Bitty Soccer!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment