29 September 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book

Outside my window...a beautiful Fall day...cool temperatures, leaves changing colors and beginning to fall, a crisp breeze and sunshine.

I am thinking... I wonder if I will have a chance to get my nails done before this baby comes...

From the learning rooms... I love that the boys really enjoy just sitting at the table with a stack of books...

I am thankful for... the cooler weather settling in, that little James will soon be here, Joe's wonderful kisses and how he is always wanting to hug his brothers (when not tackling them and taking their toys, that is) Joshua wanting to sit on his kickball right beside me while I sit on my exercise ball and the way he wants to hold my hand to walk to the breakfast table in the morning. Jacob and his "unique" personality....we'll just leave it at that, lol.

From the kitchen...whatever is easy at this point!

I am wearing...
gray Yoga pants and a magenta maternity tee shirt.

I am reading... "The Organized Life"

I am hoping...that everything just goes smoothly for this delivery...

I am creating... a big baby- isn't that enough, LOL?

I am praying... too many things to even list!

Around the house...
little last minute things to prepare for baby James.

One of my favorite things... watching Joe desperately want to get out of his stroller and out onto the soccer field to play with the big boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
at this point, I'm not making plans!

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

***I will add the picture later...the cord for my camera is upstairs so I just can't do it right now, lol.***

Hugs,




0 comments:

Post a Comment