01 September 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...a beautiful sun-shiny day, and really pleasant temperatures! Wow, fall is almost here.

I am thinking...I hope the delivery guy doesn't give me a hard time about not disconnecting our washer and dryer...I sure hope I LIKE this washer and dryer...Ughhh, that means I'll have to do laundry...Need to refill my coffee cup...Oh I wonder if my gloves from Gloveables will come today...

From the learning rooms...learning...learning...now, what is that again?

I am thankful for...the new washer and dryer, I was kinda glad when the dryer went out because it had been on the fence for a while...My Joshua who is a total nut (meant in the most loving way, of course) who just kissed the cars on the front of the Cars DVD box.

From the kitchen..."healthy" stuff...

I am wearing...
a black, white and red plaid button front baby doll dress and gray textured tights.

I am reading..."Healthy Habits, Happy Kids"

I am hoping...to start feeling a little better, I just have so many things I need to get done...

I am creating... not nearly enough these days...

I am praying...that baby James doesn't get too huge, that he will turn around into the right position, that we can keep my blood sugar under control, and that I can have at least some of my usual energy...and a few other things that are on my mind right now...

Around the house...
redecorating, slight chaos, wild and crazy boys...

One of my favorite things...
seeing how excited Jacob is about the impending arrival of another brother, hearing him talk about how he wants to teach James to crawl and talk and play.

A few plans for the rest of the week...
washer and dryer being delivered today, the lawn guy coming this afternoon, story time on Thursday, an appointment with the midwife on Friday...other than that I am totally clueless.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..

This is my new set of pearls that my wonderful husband bought for me! I was so excited because my favorite pearl necklace had broken and I was so sad about it, but then he bought this matching set and I am just so excited!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment