22 September 2009

New Pics of the "Mice" Babies




The one with more white (she's the one IN the food dish, lol) is "Julia", and the gray and white one is "Sparky". Julia seems to REALLY like to eat, especially when they get a treat of strawberry "lids" (as Jacob has always called them, I always give the tops of strawberries to the mice as a treat).

I was not thrilled about adding two more guinea pigs to the family, but I have to admit, these little guys are pretty cute. And seeing the way the four of them interact as a family has really made me like guinea pigs even more. Fluffy is such an awesome mommy, and Rascal is pretty sweet with them too.

And since the babies have known us since birth, they are even more calm and more friendly than their parents. It's been a neat experience for the boys, they really like that we moved their cage into their room, and I think the mice like their new location as well.

And hey- as an added bonus, the mice aren't too likely to destroy my dining room or pee on the living room floor.

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment