15 June 2012

Making a Father's Day Craft

 Don't worry! I'm not giving away any spoilers. ;) I'll wait to let this post until after Father's Day!

This was a hilarious craft project for us. I cannot stand feet, Jacob definitely has a foot phobia...particularly his own feet. And James is never a fan of anything he'd consider out of the ordinary. Oh, and let's not forget John David. Yes, he thought painting his feet was rather strange!

Nonetheless, we did make footprints with paint. And, we enjoyed it. It was kinda fun to get messy.


 I can only imagine the spectacle we were!

But, we finished! Jacob did not like how his foot turned out. He was pretty convinced that now everyone will think he has squished up toes. And John David's foot mostly looks like a blob. I'm pretty sure though, that in spite of it's shortcomings, Daddy will love his gift.


 Happy Father's Day, Daddy! We love you!

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment