27 June 2012

A Look Back at June...

Now that we've reached this last week of June, I'm looking back at the busy full month behind us! We had lots of "big" days, and fun times, but the most precious memories are usually the little moments that happen on random Tuesdays...


Such as helping a friend with a sewing project...


Or playing with activity bags while Mama makes supper...


Or bulk shopping with the family...


Making a new friend, a millipede named Squiggles...


Napping with Mama...


Playing with play dough...


Organizing canning jars...


Falling asleep mid play...


Going to Mass..



Enjoying a play date with good friends...


Sharing a delicious berry smoothie...


Or playing Bible Trivia with Daddy.

I've become almost obsessive with wanting to take pictures. But, these little moments really mean so much to me. These little moments shape who we are. When I think of life, these are the things that I think of. When I think of family and home, it's these moments that warm my heart.



 
 June has been a special month of watching my baby leave behind the newborn era, and begin to transform into this mobile, chattery, playful fellow. He's growing up before my very eyes!



 I made this table runner as an anniversary gift for friend's of ours. Our family attended their celebration of both their 25th anniversary and their daughter's high school graduation. 

Thank you Father, for the many blessings that June brought with it. I know all good things come from you!

Pax Christi,
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment