14 November 2008

My Precious Little Students




The boys have been really liking our new schedule, and being back into our routine...especially having school time. We rearranged things to have a separate school area and play area, as we were finding the toys to be too much of a distraction in the school room (which is also where we do our Family Worship Time and Bible Study). The boys love the new set up! I am going to repaint the walls in the toy room a pale blue and paint a picket fence along the wall, as well as stenciling a Scripture verse on the wall. Jacob loves the idea. And I love having the toy room so close by as I work in the kitchen. I will be sure to put up pictures once it is done (although it will have to wait until after all the canning and baking is done;))

1 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness...I had forgotten about those 'kid friendly' odd shaped scissors....oh the memories! :-)

    I hope you and your family have a safe and blessed weekend!

    ~Dawn

    ReplyDelete