19 March 2006

Garden Plans, and Painting, and Looking for a Church

I painted our bedroom yesterday afternoon. Today I might work on the trim. The bedroom is so pretty now. It looks like a bed and breakfast room. The room seems so much larger without the hideous stripes.

Today I am taking it easy a little bit. I took a nice long shower and I am going to spend some time working on our Bible study books.

So far, so good with being home alone. I miss Rick a lot though. The house is so quiet without him.

This week I need to finalize our garden plans. I feel a little overwhelmed, it is so new to me. But I am excited at the thought of growing our own vegetables.

I am excited to start looking for a church. I really hope we can find somewhere with like-minded people. I don't feel an overwhelming need for friends (although it would be nice) but it would be great to have that support system for our family- a nice church for Jacob to grow up in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment