09 March 2006

Odds and Ends



The air-conditioner repair man is here. Hopefully he can get the unit working. The temperature has been all over the place. It seems to either be freezing cold or burning hot.

Jacob is licking everything he can get his hands on. Earlier it was my hand, and now the dinosaur on his excersaucer.

Princess freaked out when the repair man came. She was growling like a rabid dog. I had to chase her down and lock her up. She doesn't like people in our house.

I am working on the living room, finishing it up. I hung the curtains and a few other finishing touches. I just finished unpacking the last box in our bedroom. I also gave the living room windows and blinds a thorough cleaning.

I just finished up in Jacob's bathroom, the boxes are really clearing out!

Today Jacob and I were playing in his room and he was on his hands and knees and he turned around to see a toy! I think he will be crawling soon. He had so much fun playing, it was so cute.

It is storming badly out. There are really strong winds. I get so afraid when there are storms and Rick is not here.

Jacob is squealing with his "big" voice a lot today. He has been very talkative.

0 comments:

Post a Comment