11 March 2006

Home Sweet Home

Today has been a pretty good day. We went to Wal-mart which was crazy busy, so that part wasnt good. We bought some paint and blinds and some things for the house. After that we went to Denny's and had breakfast for dinner, so that was a treat. We had a banana split for dessert, it was my first one ever. Oh so yummy. When we came home there was a fire across the road from us. It was a controlled burn but it was still scary to see.

This evening we have been working on things around the house. Rick changed the locks on the back doors, and replaced the bathroom door handle, took down the wall paper border in our bedroom, and fixed my vanity. He is really becoming Mr. Fix-it. I think he can do just about anything!

We bought paint and a border for the hallway to Jacob's room. It is going to be so cute.

I love, love, love this house. Every day it just gets cuter and cuter. I love walking outside and hearing the cows. Or walking out back and there is no one behind us. It is great. It just seems like a happy house. All of the little imperfections just seem to add to it's charm. I love it.

Oh my. When we went to leave this afternoon there was a lizard in our car! So we had to get him out before we could leave. We really are out in the country!

0 comments:

Post a Comment