20 March 2006

The First Day of Spring

Today is the first day of Spring, although it certainly doesn't feel like it. It is cold and rainy. We are expecting severe storms this afternoon.

Today I am trying to finish painting the doors and closet doors in our bedroom. It is taking so many coats. Paint can make such a dramatic difference. I am glad I am getting done, but I am exhausted.

I am excited for Mom to see what we have done, since she is the only one who saw the house in it's original state.

Jacob has been so pleasant this week. He is babbling all of the time, he will be talking in no time. He has been calling Princess "ya-ya". I don't know why, but it is cute.

Jacob took a big boy bath today. He sat up in the tub and played with a rubber duckie. I could not convince him to splash in the water though. He looked at me like I was crazy when I did it. Perhaps he will catch on...

I finally have my schedule worked out. Rick helped me with it over the phone. It looks like it will be pretty good. Busy, but not overloaded. Just the way I like it. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment