11 August 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...A bright and sun shiny day! (and on a Tuesday, no less!)

I am thinking... I wonder if other people sit around thinking about coffee, or I am a total nut, or is it both?

From the learning rooms... reading books inside the big blue dog tent.

I am thankful for... new clothes. I can't help it- I love clothes. Silly, I know, but it is what it is.

From the kitchen... new recipes being collected. I've been trying to find healthy lunch ideas...Scrambled eggs for the boys, and I haven't decided on dinner yet (really need to finish up those menus!)

I am wearing... Khaki capris, an olive green blouse with lavender flowers and a mandarin collar. At the moment I am barefoot (and pregnant, hehe)

I am reading... "The Everything Time Management Book"

I am hoping... to give the boys haircuts today.

I am creating... New outfits. I'm silly but I really enjoy putting together outfits in my little planner book.

I am praying... For a lady who works with Rick who just had her baby yesterday evening, for a dear friend whose husband is leaving very soon to go to school, for energy (my body is just so tired lately)

Around the house... laundry, organizing my desk area (yikes!), general tidying up.

One of my favorite things... standing in my closet and seeing so many good choices of what to wear today.

A few plans for the rest of the week... I don't know really...it's kind of a quiet week. Last weekend was very busy and I think this next weekend will be also. So it's nice to have a little quiet time at home.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment