25 August 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...A bright and sun shiny day! It really looks so pleasant outside...

I am thinking... Wow, I think life is about to get so busy...

From the learning rooms... oh, shoot, I forgot we were supposed to be learning...

I am thankful for... my pretty new paint in the living room and dining room. The rooms just have such a "happy" feel to them now.

From the kitchen... the kitchen...sounds vaguely familiar but I'm not quite sure where it is...

I am wearing... pale green pinstriped pants, and a white textured button down blouse. Pink and green headband and "bear" feet.

I am reading... "The Busy Mom's Book of Preschool Ideas"

I am hoping... to somehow find the energy to get everything done.

I am creating... pretty decorated rooms in our home. Oh so fun.

I am praying... for a terrible situation I heard about yesterday.

Around the house... laundry, laundry, laundry, laundry...

One of my favorite things... mmmmm, coffee

A few plans for the rest of the week... a play date at Penguin Park tomorrow, Story Time at the library on Thursday, painting the kitchen and foyer.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment