26 August 2009

Change of Plans...

Well, it looks like my plans for the day have just changed. We were supposed to go on a play date at the park, but it is raining! I'm kinda glad to be able to stay home, but I know the boys will be disappointed. :( And I am a little disappointed because I was going to stop and get a mint chocolate coffee, lol.

It's going to be a long day because Rick has meetings all day and then is playing something called Whirley Ball (which sounds like a REALLY bad idea, lol, something about bumper cars, balls and lacrosse type sticks...) so he will be home late. But that at least gives me extra time to get some things done around here. My to-do list doesn't include laundry though because apparently whatever makes the air hot in the dryer has gone out, so we either have to get that fixed or buy a new dryer. Ughhh....

So, I am going to get my kitchen cleaned up (I didn't get to it yesterday and it seriously needs it), and I have a TON of laundry to fold, sort, iron, put away...

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment