04 August 2009

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window...When I woke up this morning it was raining and thundering and I laughed because it ALWAYS rains on Tuesdays, but then the rain cleared and there is actual sunshine outside my window.

I am thinking... wouldn't you like to know, LOL

From the learning rooms... lots and lots of reading, constructive playing with things like blocks, lessons on obedience.

I am thankful for... a quiet day at home. I still have so much to do with lesson plans and menus and scheduling, so I am needing a few days of just being home.

From the kitchen... I have a roast defrosting now, and I am going to put that in the crockpot.

I am wearing... Very dark brown pants, pink polo shirt and a pink pearl necklace.

I am reading... "Holy Yoga" -Exercise for the Christian Body and Soul, and "Raising Motivated Kids"

I am hoping... to find a little time to do some reflective thinking, that I can get the boys' laundry caught up and that oh my an ant just crawled across my laptop screen. Yikes, I really hate ants.

I am creating... I found a stack of things I had printed out to use in scrapbooking the other day and I decided to start cutting them out.

I am praying... for a little clarity and a lot of energy, lol.
Around the house... laundry, and schedules and menus, oh my!

One of my favorite things... settling in on the sofa, under a blanket with an icecream bar...HEAVEN

A few plans for the rest of the week... tomorrow is Jacob's birthday (although we are celebrating it on Saturday), Thursday I am attending a Time Management Seminar, and Friday I think we are going to some get together with a mom's group. Saturday we are going to the zoo and celebrating Jacob's birthday.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
I have been sharing old pictures of the boys over the last few weeks, so here is one of little Joe at four days old. He was just the sweetest little baby, always wanting to be held close. He's still the most cuddly of the boys, he's always happy to crawl up into my lap for hugs and kisses. It's wild to think about how much he has grown in a little over a year...

Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment