17 March 2008

We had a lovely start to the morning. The boys really enjoyed having breakfast together as a family and seeing Daddy off to work.

Jacob painted me a beautiful picture this morning. He was so excited to paint today.

Joey woke up many times last night, he seemed to be extra hungry. I suppose he must be having a little growth spurt.

Little Joshie seems so sleepy today. He is begging to go "nigh-nine" since this morning. He has just been extra tired the last few days. Perhaps he is hitting a growth spurt as well.

We got a phone call this morning from a veterinarian in Cullman saying that a woman had called him saying that Allie is running loose. Tony and Shauneen had given her to an older man with a goat farm. Rick is going to call and see if he can figure out what the situation is. I certainly hope she is alright, I love that dog and it broke my heart to give her away.

This afternoon I am going to do some laundry, there are always so many clothes to wash that I never quite feel caught up.

Rick talked to Shauneen and she called the man who they gave Allie to. She apparently got lookse and wandered down to a neighbor's house. So all is well.

I think the house seems so lovely when the beds are made. It just makes everything so much more tidy and neat.

The boys have had a good day today. I think that the new schedule has worked well. Our family seems to function most successfully in a structured enviroment. I think that things like a good schedule encourage us to be at our best.

I am making beef stroganoff and carrots for dinner this evening. I decided to set the table with our formal gold cuttlery. Jacob thinks it is so special when I pull out the box that it is stored in. It feels nice to eat with it and why nor make each dinner a special occasion?

Our "mice" are so cute. They are fun to hold. Rick said that he wants to get them a little play yard so that they can run around.

Lovingly,

0 comments:

Post a Comment