26 March 2008

My Jacob is so sweet! This morning he was in my bedroom as I was getting ready and when he saw the dress that I was planning to wear, he said, "Wow, Mommy, that is beautiful."

He also has told me several times today that he loves me, and keeps giving me hugs and kisses. And when Joey was crying at one point he said, "Oh he must need a hug".

He also told me that he wants to play the violin like John-Paul.

He has been such a wonderful helper this week! Yesterday he volunteered to go and get an empty laundry basket so that he could empty the dryer, which he also volunteered to do.

Things are going really well following our revised schedule and family covenant. The whole atmosphere of our home seems more calm and joyous, not that it was bad before, it is just even better now.

Joshua is practicing to walk. He keeps walking with his hands along the wall, but is afraid to let go.

I finally had the time (and the photo paper, lol) to make copies of our latest pictures to send to the Schumachers and Thompsons.

I found two great Bible studies. One on gossip and one on purity in speech. I really do enjoy studying.

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment