24 March 2008

Easter DInner and an Eager Helper

There is such joy as a mother when the children actually behave the way you have taught them, without being told. This morning, after I put away Jacob's clean laundry, I asked him to pick up his dirty laundry and put it in his basket. He immediately obeyed, and even put them in neatly and then without being asked, put his laundry basket into his closet. He helped me to make his bed without complaint. He was eager to be my helper when I was getting the little boys dressed. At one point I was kind of looking around and he asked me, "What do you need?" He picked up Joey's clothes, without my asking, and then went and put them in our laundry basket. It just makes a mother's heart happy to have an eager helper.

Frannie is in the attic again. That crazy cat! What are we going to do with her???? I've just never heard of such a thing.

Yesterday was Easter. We went to Mass at Our Lady of Good Counsel. It is such a pretty church. Their choir was beautiful.

We had a wonderful Easter dinner. I made a ham, green bean casserole, and my macaroni and cheese. We even drank a bottle of Australian wine. We decided that we really like listening to classical music during dinner, it just adds a nice atmosphere. Joshua discovered that he really likes my macaroni and cheese. He called it "bananas" which means he really likes it.

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment