18 December 2007

We Have a House!

We had a nice trip to Kansas City. We have a house, so that is a huge burden lifted off of us. The house seems so big, it is going to be nice to have so much space.

Also, Tony and Shauneen have decided to keep Allie and Shannon is almost certain that they want Princess.

I gave the boys their first home hair cuts today. Jacob is always so afraid of getting his hair cut, but he was completely comfortable with me doing it. He even volunteered to go first. And Joshua loved it, I think he thought that it tickled.

So now the work really picks up in getting prepared to move. I am thankful that I do not have to pack. It is overwhelming enough without that!

We bought most of the boys Christmas presents yesterday. I think they will like them. We chose mostly educational things, and one of their gifts is a large dry erase board for the new school room.

0 comments:

Post a Comment