28 December 2007

A Bad Day But a Big Blessing

Today is one of those days where my patience is truly being tested. Joshua is extremely cranky. I think he is cutting a new tooth. He is chewing on his finger constantly. I cannot feel where a new tooth is coming in but he is certainly acting like it.

This morning Rick reminded me that the movers will be here in one week.

It is raining and thunder storming outside. Both boys are in terrible moods. I cannot get Joshua to stop fussing and Jacob is just awnry. And I am really not feeling well myself.

This weekend will be crazy busy. It is our last chance to finish up things around here. And I am singing Sunday evening at church. Apparently I like having a lot on my plate ;)

Wow. God just keeps blessing us. Rick just found out that we are getting a four thousand dollar check, completely unexpected. Why is God being so good to us? I keep thinking that God has already given us more than we could have ever asked for, and then He gives us more.

Jacob is really excited about moving and having a new room, and getting a big boy bed. At lunch he was telling me how they were going to put all of our stuff on the truck. And he kept checking to make sure everything will fit. What about my tractor? What about my bicycle? He said that Jake could drive the truck, or maybe a small truck, lol.

He is excited about the move and I think he will adjust well. He is excited about there being enough room for baby Joey. He is so sweet. He is talking so much about the move and baby Joey. I am amazed at his comprehension.

0 comments:

Post a Comment