30 December 2007

Last Sunday at Church

This evening was our last Fifth Sunday Night Singing at church. I sang "Breath of Heaven". Jacob was confused about why I went up front but he had to stay in the pew. Joshua watched me the whole time, which was sweet, but then he reached over and pulled Jacob's hair and I had to try not to laugh. Joshua was really good during the service, he really likes music. After I sang, Jacob went to play with Grant in the nursery.

After the service they had finger foods, but Joshua got tired and cranky so we weren't able to stay long. I was a little disappointed, I would have liked to have stayed longer and spent more time with our friends since it was our last time there.

Jacob really loves his new bed. He kept Joshua awake really late last night talking about it, and neither boy napped because they stayed awake talking.

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment