29 December 2007

A Big Boy Bed

I have an excited little, excuse me, I mean big boy. We bought him his big boy bed today. We bought bunk beds and mattresses and memory foam mattress pad so it will be extra comfy. Oh, he is so excited.

We also bought Joshua a big boy carseat, so I know he will be happy about that. I am sure he will enjoy being able to see out of the window on the long trip.

We also bought the boys matching winter coats and snowpants.

These boys. They are growing up so fast! I can't believe that Jacob is ready for bunk beds and Joshua is getting so big so quickly. This morning he was practicing reaching down and picking things up from a standing position. He has such determination. He just keeps trying something until he figures it out. He seems to be a natural "go-getter". What a strong boy he is!

I need to give all of my boys (and man) a hair cut this afternoon. Rick said that he would like his shorter and the boys are already needing a trim.

Jacob and Joshua were so sweet playing together this morning. Joshua really adores his big brother, and Jacob really likes that Joshua has become a playmate. I think they will be the best of friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment