18 March 2011

The Little Boys' Room

Joseph picked out this adorable Noah's Ark wall art set at Mardels.

This is Joseph's bed. We have had quite a giggle over the fact that tiny little Joe has the biggest bed of them all. ;) He keeps his monkey and his Amish rag doll, Sadie, on his bed. He loves to lay and look out at the cornfields. I was cleaning in his room recently and looking out of the window and thought: there is nowhere else on earth I'd rather be. I can't imagine living anywhere more beautiful. Our home isn't fancy, but it's home and I love living here.

The little quilt hanging between the windows was made for me by my great grandmother. Joseph said he loves the "ittle wamb". The rocking chair is such a sweet spot to sit and rock with my littlest ones.

The Precious Moments picture above James' crib hung in my nursery. It's so neat to be able to pass on little things like this to our children.

With Love,

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful job, Melly! It looks so comfortable and peaceful.

    Tam
    http://aprongstringsandholythings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete