13 May 2010

Paparazzi Joe and Other Such Things

The difference between yesterday and today is like night and day. Suddenly my children are back to their usual charming selves. Perhaps there was just something in the air?

Earlier Joe grabbed the bottle and went over and started feeding Jamie in his swing, lol. Jamie didn't seem to mind, I think he thought that it was rather funny.

These two have become awfully "chummy" lately. I wonder if sharing a room has brought them closer together? Or maybe it is that Jamie is getting older and more interactive? Either way, I am loving it. Joe has always felt a little left out with the older two. (it's kinda hard when your two older bros are best friends!) Joe loves playing with Jamie, and Jamie adores Joe. I love to hear them giggling together!

One of the greatest things about homeschooling is that you can do it anywhere, and anytime. I love curling up with a pile of boys and a pile of books. :) Joshua is really enjoying this book about polar bears. There is a picture on the back of the book of a man hugging a baby polar bear. Joshua said "Look, the baby bear has a friend!"

Who needs paparazzi when you have a 2 yr old??? Joe has been following me around with a toy camera, "taking pictures" of me making coffee, changing diapers, starting a load of laundry, going to the potty, talking on the phone... There's something about being 2 that makes it endearing when you follow mommy around EVERYWHERE. I can't help but to want to hug this baby!

Hugs and Kisses,

0 comments:

Post a Comment