29 May 2010

First Swim of the Summer!

The floats are ready, the sun is shining, and the pool looks refreshingly beautiful. I suppose that means that it is time to swim!


Little Jamie wasn't entirely sure about the cold water, but he soon realized that it was rather nice!


Joe was quite the little fish- er- water monkey! He LOVED floating around in his little boat, and got rather good at kicking his feet to get around the pool.


I have never been much of an "outside" girl, but I think I am going to really enjoy having the pool. I had no idea that floating around on a raft could be THAT relaxing.


The big boys did a great job kicking around in their "fish rings'. Joshua seemed to be a natural at swimming! Jacob took a little practice, but had a blast. They had so much fun playing in the water together.


Joe had a blast playing with Daddy. He loved throwing his "rockets" into the water for Daddy to dive and get. What a fun game!

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment