11 May 2010

School and Bookstores and What-not

This morning we met a friend over at Barnes and Nobles so the children could play with the Thomas the Tank Engine train set. The boys had a great time, and I certainly enjoyed my skinny mocha and browsing through their selection of planners. It was a lovely morning, until some little Bear threw a tantrum about leaving. It was lovely...I had to carry him out like a football while attempting to push a stroller and walk with the other two boys. :)

So then I go and get the boys into the car, and end up locking myself in the back of the Expedition for the SECOND time. (yes, you read that right...I have done this TWICE). Talk about fun, lol. I had to climb (ever so UN-gracefully) into the front. At least I can laugh at myself...

The day did improve though. We came home and worked on the day's school work. Jacob had such a great time practicing his gluing and cutting skills

0 comments:

Post a Comment