16 March 2010

Simple Woman's Day Book


Outside my window... drab and dreary...it sure doesn't LOOK like Spring is almost here!

I am thinking... How much I love my life!

From the learning rooms...learning memory verse, discussing generosity, writing alphabet letters...

I am thankful for...opportunities ahead of me, my supportive family...OH, and my new Expedition!

From the kitchen... Steak and veggies. Yummmmm.

I am wearing... a taupe skirt with pink flowers, brown cami, and a lace jacket.

I am reading... um, um, um....

I am hoping... to get over this cold. :(

I am creating... a new career selling Mary Kay!

I am praying... for a dear friend who has a lot going on.

Around the house... little boys sleeping, laundry going, and a sleepy Mommy.

One of my favorite things...cuddling with my boys :)

A few plans for the rest of the week... a St. Patrick's party tomorrow, church, playing Bunco with the ladies and a girl's night out...

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment