23 March 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook




Outside my window... it looks like Spring!

I am thinking... so much to do, so little time!

From the learning rooms...I was amazed to hear little Joe counting to ten!!!

I am thankful for...my home, my family, new friends, living what feels like my dream life.

From the kitchen... made laundry soap, now I need to figure out dinner...

I am wearing... olive pants, a purple-ish top, and brown cardigan (wow, that sounds boring, but I guess it's one of those outfits that doesn't describe well, lol)

I am reading... um, um, um....

I am hoping... to find an amazing source of energy and motivation hiding somewhere...

I am creating... a clean and organized home, lol.

I am praying... for peace as it feels like my world is changing so much these days.


Around the house...busy days! It seems like there is always so much to do and not nearly enough time, lol.

One of my favorite things...drinking coffee in silence before waking up the boys.

A few plans for the rest of the week...church tomorrow, a picnic playdate with a friend, possibly attending a career conference, and I think that's about all that's set in stone at this point.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you..


With Love,

1 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day today:) I have to say your favorite way to start the day is almost exactly like mine:) Love to just hear the quiet of the morning or the birds or rain or whatever I happen to hear that is not children or grandchildren :)

    Blessings, Heather

    ReplyDelete