21 May 2009

Showing the House and This and That

Yesterday evening a family came out to look at the house. I spent most of my day yesterday trying to get the house in order so that we could show it. It is so hard to keep things looking nice in the midst of packing! I took the boys out to dinner while Rick stayed behind to show the house.

Later in the evening we sat around listening to music and I danced with my boys. They thought that was just ever so much fun. It was great to just relax and not feel like we had to be accomplishing anything for a little while. A good way to end a long day of hard work. :)

I think today will be an easier day. I need to work on the laundry, and I think I will work on adding more pictures and moving over old posts to this blog. I have a mountain of laundry to fold and put away.

We may be getting together with friends of ours this evening. I am not sure yet what the plan is. I know this Sunday we are getting together with the Takoc's for a few hours. They are thinking of doing a bonfire. Their son offered to help us move, which I thought was very kind of him.

Ok, I am off to tackle the laundry!

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment