28 May 2009

Busy Busy

Julia came today and was such a huge help. There was not as much of the "usual" cleaning for her to do, so she helped with things such as steam cleaning the carpets. She did all of the bedrooms today, and I think next week I will have her do the rest. I am just so thankful for her help!

While she worked on that, I continued packing. At this rate I will definitely be finished ahead of schedule, but that is what I am hoping for :). There is still plenty to do though. Everytime I think I must be nearly done, I see at least ten more things I hadn't thought of. But one thing that all this packing reminds me of is that we are so unbelievably blessed. We have so much, so much more than we could ever need, and it is so easy for us to forget that.

The house is looking rather barren now, with all of our "pretties" packed away. I am very excited though about unpacking the new house. I LOVE unpacking. No seriously, I love it. I will hardly want to go to bed at night because I will only want to work on setting up the new house. So that is definitely motivation to rest the last week that we are here. Therefore leading to motivation to finish the packing next week :).

I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow. So I probably won't do too much around here. This weekend we need to finish touch painting in the nursery, and working in the garage (although I would rather leave whatever could be in there than deal with any more snakes or spiders or who knows what else!)

I am off to change a diaper, then eat another snack, then rest for a while before the day is over.

Hugs,

0 comments:

Post a Comment