02 October 2008

Stitching and Schooling



We've had some busy days around here. Some good, some not-so good. We have all been fighting through a yucky little cold bug. Nothing serious, just bad enough to make us not feel good, but not bad enough to have to stay in bed. It has made the boys rather cranky, which I am quite sure has made me a little cranky as well. I just keep reminding myself that this will soon pass, and that we will not feel this yucky forever :).

I did finish the little book mark that I have been cross-stitching. I have now started working on the matching Bible cover. I must thank my dear friend who was so kind to send me so many stitching supplies! What a blessing that was! I have been rather enjoying all of the wonderful things she sent and am eager to stitch, stitch, stitch!

I have been busy gathering materials for preschool. We had taken a bit of a break from schooling. Jacob was so excited and just could not wait to get started! I have been making him some file folder games, and a few little activities in bags that he can do while I am busy. He certainly loves school, which makes him a joy to teach. It is interesting too how seeing him makes Joshua want to learn more. Isn't that just wonderful?

Happy Stitching!

0 comments:

Post a Comment