15 October 2008

Stitching and Growing Up

I finished stitching my Bible cover to match the bookmark I made. I have been so blessed by a dear friend who sent to me a package of cross-stitching supplies, she was so kind and generous and her sweetness has truly been a precious gift. I know I will think of her whenever I am stitching!



My little ones have been just blossoming it seems. Joshua is really beginning to talk in clear and understandable sentences. It seems like every day new words just come pouring out of his mouth! I am amazed at how quickly he is picking things up, and his determination in learning how to use his new found ability to communicate. Jacob is growing up so quickly that when I look at him he seems to be bigger each minute. He is beginning to look so much more like a "big boy" and less and less like my little baby. And Joseph is on the verge of crawling. He seems to be growing up even more quickly than his brothers did. This week his baby babbles are beginning to sound like baby talk. He has started saying "dada" and is quite pleased with himself. He is all smiles and squeals when he realizes that we know what he has said.

With Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment