19 November 2007

Grumpy

I am in a bit of a grumpy mood this morning. I did not get enough sleep last night. Rick was snoring, the dogs were barking. So I am exhausted.

It looks like we are traveling to Kansas City next weekend to look at houses.

We ordered lamb costumes for the boys for the party. They are going to be too cute. It is sweet. John-Paul didn't want to be the shepherd until he heard that he would get to hold the baby lambs. I think that is so sweet. How many twelve year old boys are excited to get to hold the baby? He just has such a love for children. Really all of these children do, they are just raised with the thought that children are a blessing.

Jacob is suddenly very interested in baby Joey. He wants to talk to him, and brings toys to my belly to "show" him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment