21 February 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!




I think somebody loves me! Rick left a trail of balloons going up the stairs and then on the back of my chair at the kitchen table (this is a family tradition). And he left a jump rope (we had been joking around about how much fun a jump rope would be) and a pink "Birthday Girl" ribbon. I have a strawberry cheesecake for my birthday cake (another tradition :))

One week until moving day. Mom is coming tomorrow to help with the last minute packing. She is going to help with Jacob while we move since it will probably be rather busy around here.

What a fantastic birthday this has been! Mom called this morning, then Memaw called and sang "Happy Birthday". Beth called, then Papa, then Dad. I feel so loved.

We are having dinner at Cracker Barrel.

What a good day. Birthdays are a great reminder that people are thinking about you and care for you!


0 comments:

Post a Comment