22 February 2006

Getting Ready to Move!

Two more birthday presents arrived today. Mom sent me an Anna Griffin scrapbooking kit to make a family album. Anna Griffin is my favorite paper crafting designer. And the second present was from Rick and it was a 2000 pc. scrapbooking kit. I am so excited to use them!

Rick gave me a beautiful diamond cross necklace for my birthday. My is it gorgeous!

Tomorrow morning Princess has a groomer's appointment and she has a vet appointment on Friday afternoon. I am trying to get her all set before we move. It is time for her annual check up and I can pick up her records while I am there.

Cindy sent me a lovely thank you card for the rice pad that I had made for her.

The movers are scheduled for next Tuesday. We also rented an additional truck from U-haul, because we will not fit in one truck.

Jacob has been in such a happy mood today. He slept in late- I think because of the rain. And he took a great nap this afternoon. He woke up just full of smiles. He really enjoyed his sweet potatoes for lunch.

Princess is a nervous wreck. She knows something is going on but she can't figure out what. She can be such a nervous little creature. She is constantly barking and pacing and acting out for attention. I hope she will adjust well at the new house. I know she will like being able to play outdoors.

Rick is bringing home even more boxes. I am amazed at the number of boxes we have.


0 comments:

Post a Comment