05 January 2006

This and That

Today I have been taking down the Christmas decorations and packing them away. The house always looks a little bare after Christmas.

Yesterday I worked on Jacob's scrapbook. I had fallen behind while I was busy with Christmas "things". It was nice to have time to work on it.

Jacob really likes his excersaucer. He plays with all of the toys on it and spins around to see everything. He has a lot of fun playing in it. He has figured out how to work all of the toys. It is cute to watch him play.

I made another loaf of bread yesterday. It turned out well. I think I have gotten the hang of it.

I found some really interesting Bible studies on different people in the Bible. I thought that would be neat to study and refresh our history.

This afternoon I made thank you cards for the Christmas gifts that we received. Amy and Coleson sent Jacob a dalmatian wall hanging for his room. I thought that was very sweet of them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment