13 December 2010

The "New" House

I suppose it is rather funny to call an 85 year old house "new", but it is new to us! :)

I promised to add pictures of the new place once I was able, so here we are! It still amazes me how God provided this farmhouse for us in the way that He did.

The road leading to our home...


Our driveway...

Our house...


The dining room fireplace...

The fireplace is just one of the many original features of the house that give it it's character.

Looking out over our new place...


Side view of the house...


Views from around the property...




The big barn was built in 1893. Several of the other outbuildings were built at the time of the house (1925), and then a few were built in the 1940's. I love the history here! I have already found some old canning jars in the basement, and a sweet little red bookshelf in one of the upstairs closets.

We are so very blessed to have found a home here, near our church, and so fitting of all the things we had wished for. God is so good to us!

With His Love,

0 comments:

Post a Comment